Saturday, November 03, 2012

Family Date Night!

I took my boys out for dinner tonight, and decided to make it a date, a family date. Once Marc came home from work, we all had showers and cleaned up before going out. We went to BP's and each ordered something to eat (including Yann). We had a great time! It was so much fun looking at our little man getting excited about balloons, TVs and anything that moves. Since we were going out, supper time wasn't at our regular hours so Yann was really hungry by the time we got there. He ate his food while enjoying the balloons that were floating in the air. I am grateful that he is such an awesome eater.

From BP's, we went out to do some grocery shopping (Yann napped), and then proceeded to get some "early" Christmas shopping done. I said early because usually Marc and I start our Christmas shopping in December, 2 weeks before Christmas, lol. We are not really the kind of people that stress out much about it. But this year is our little boy's first Christmas ever, so we wanted to start buying gifts earlier. I have already bought him a few presents months ago. We want to make it special for him this year, and no it is not all about toy.

After our shopping, we came home, had some play time with our boy, and then just relaxed on the couch while watching a movie. It was a fun night for us. It was simple just the way we like it, and we were all together which is the most important thing.

SORRY FOR THE BAD LIGHTING!


My boys!


Father and son fell asleep on the couch.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics and your hair down super hot :). and that little boy of yours is seriously the most handsome little man on the planet. It makes me smile every time I see him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kalinda! I wish he was as smiley as Macie is. She is always so full of smiles, and is such a beautiful girl.

      Delete