Monday, October 08, 2012

Thanksgiving!!!

We had our thanksgiving dinner on Saturday in Vermilion. My mother in law had everything ready by the time we got there. It was Yann's first thanksgiving dinner. He ate everything grandma had to offer, turkey, potatoes, gravy and so much more. I am so grateful that my son is such a great eater.

We have been so blessed for the past couple years. A beautiful son, and new baby on its way and so many other blessings. I am grateful for my family and friends. Grateful for the gospel in my life who has blessed me with a deeper understanding of what I need to do in order to live an exemplary life. I am not perfect but the gospel sure guides me so I can better myself every day. I am so grateful for my family back in Tahiti. No matter what, no matter where I am, they remain one of the greatest strength in my life. Life is good!

Pictures from thanksgiving day:

Grandma has the best toys ever! Most of them are old ones
from when daddy was a little boy.


My boys!

Grandma always lets baby "play" on her piano.


After dinner was done we visited with family then came back home. Grandma sent a lot of left overs with us, so we could have a mini left over thanksgiving dinner on Sunday :)))). After conference on sunday, we had lunch then decided to do one of our favorite family thing. I got a bunch of blankets and pillows out of the closets, then put them all on the floor and made a big nest for us to cuddle in. We put a movie on and just snuggled up with our son. Most of the time, the movie is just there for back ground noise. We just enjoy looking at our son playing, and trying to climb "us" so he can get on the couch. It's such a great family fun time for us.

Pictures from our family time:




 The aftermath of a turkey dinner. He just crawled to the pillow,
put his head down and fell asleep while holding his favorite little truck.


 Cute photo taken this morning. Brushing his bottom teeth :).

No comments:

Post a Comment