Here's some pregnancy updates. I am 23 weeks now. Feeling good and doing good most of the time. Had my first cramps with this pregnancy a few weeks ago, and some bleeding but I am fine now. My little baby is a kicker just like Yann was. This time around I am craving junk foods, pops, and fast foods, eek! I tried not to cave in but sometimes just can't help it. I have lost 3 lbs, and am not supposed to lose any more, lol. I can't complain a lot about this pregnancy beside the bad cravings.
With my first pregnancy, I had a lot of testing to do here in Lloyd and in Edmonton. With this one, I have none. With Yann I craved mostly fruits, and salads. Well, this one not so much. I don't have insomnia like I did with my previous pregnancy, thank goodness.
All in all, everything is looking good. I am enjoying the baby kicks, and am looking forward to meet my new baby boy. It is really amazing not to worry about getting clothes and other things this time around. Got all of Yann's "old" clothes organised and stored away until the nursery gets done.
So here it is! Doing good and feeling good.
No comments:
Post a Comment