Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Nursery!

Finally pics of the nursery. It is not overly kiddish but we love it. It is warm, and I think cozy enough for our little boy. We did some re-purposing like the rug which was taken out of our downstairs master bedroom. The chair, and foot stool were taken out of the living room. I love that chair, it is really comfortable. I bought the stool at work last year, lol. Anyway, enough said :)

Dresser, letters and stuffed animals :)

Vue from the door.

Crib and pictures. I just got the bedding at walmart.
It was the only one that have the colors we like.



The fitted sheet with cute little monkeys :)



His bookshelf :)



Growth chart. I just got it to give it a childish feel to the room :).
Bad photo :(









Blankets :)

His closet as a storage, lol. 

9 comments:

  1. looks WONDERFUL! A perfect spot for your little man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room looks fabulous Graz. I don't think there is anything left for you to do but sit back and relax while you still can. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I have done everything I wanted with the room :)

    Lia, Merci cuz :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so cute Graziella! Looks like you are all ready for this little boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You Jen. I am ready for him to come home :)

    ReplyDelete