Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Darn false labors!

I have two more days of work then I have to take an early maternity leave. I feel like it is a "forced" maternity leave, lol. Saturday 10th will be my last day at work. I'll miss all of the girls that I work with. If it wasn't for me having almost daily false labour, I probably would have stick with my plan to stop work on December 30th, but it is not the case. Going into false labour really hurts. Especially my back. I don't know what I am going to do with myself for the remaining of my pregnancy. All the crafty things I wanted to do for my baby's room are done. Maybe I should make a rag blanket. Marc and the doctor want me to take it easy meaning I have to rest, and nap. I don't really like doing that, not yet anyway :) So, I'll have to find something that is not too hard and that doesn't require me to be walking too much. The goal is too keep our baby inside my tummy for a few more weeks, and not have him before Christmas :).

I am longing to spend time with my son once he is born. I am so looking forward to having him at home. I've decided to go back to work once my leave is over. But I would only work on Marc's days off, so we wouldn't have to hire a babysitter. I won't be doing full shift either. I honestly don't need to go back to work but I think it would be nice to do so. Marc would have a lot of time to bond with his son and create memories together. And it would probably be good for my sanity, lol, just kidding! Nothing is written in stone yet. Either way, our lives are going to change for the better :).

1 comment:

  1. If you need something to do you can come hang out with me next week. I am dreading how boring it is going to be. Do be safe though and take it easy.

    ReplyDelete