Thursday, January 05, 2017

How It's Made!

My boys are really curious boys meaning they are always so eager to know how things are made. I love that about them.

Marc and I try our best to answer their questions and if we don't know the answer to those questions, we look for them on the internet. The plethora of videos and information on the world wide web seems so unlimited. Our favorite go to videos are the how it's made videos on YouTube.

We always make sure we respond to them. It is so important to show your kids that you are interested in what they want to know. It's important to teach them to come to you if they need answers to their questions. Yann came home one day from school and asked us why they pray differently at his school, and why they use the rosary when they do so. We were so happy that he came to us for answer, and that his curiosity lead him to question us about this matter. I love my boys.

The other day, we were eating lunch, and Yann asked his dad how books were made. We explained that there were different ways of making books and showed him a couple videos about the subject. We explained that before books were made, there was an author, a story teller, that wrote the story, and so on. What I like about all this is that we sometimes learn something new together. I love learning with my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment