Saturday, June 02, 2012

Meeting moms!

On Friday, baby and I went to the park (Bud Miller) to meet a couple mothers with their babies and toddlers. We met by the playground, and visited for a while before going on a walk around the park. We saw Jen and Kari with the kids. I am glad to meet new people, especially mothers, so that baby and I can get out of the house, and go for walks or play dates.

Monday, we are going to meet other moms, and go for a walk. This time, we'll meet one of them at her house, and just walk to the park near by. One of the mom we met on Friday just moved here from Medecine hat.

My little man fell asleep
as soon as we started our walk :)


It's amazing how mothers like to talk about their babies.It's AWESOME that I can talk about motherhood with them. And so AWESOME that now, I can be part of the "mommy club". It's not so exclusive any more. I am looking forward to meeting new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment