Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year, we had a quiet, fun thanksgiving. We didn't have turkey since my hubby and I are not big fan of the bird. Neither did we bother with making a pumpkin pie since we dislike that as well. Instead, Marc cooked a roast chicken in the oven. Our day started quite simply, with a quick stop to I.G.A, a tasty breakfast, and a walk at the park, where I gathered some leaves to make a nice centerpiece for our table.

Once home, I set our table. We played hide and seek with the boys, and other games then let them choose a movie to watch. We kept it pretty relax. We had so many things to be grateful for, so it was nice to be able to be together, and just count our blessings.

Our pumpkin center piece made by moi.


Mashed potatoes, steam broccoli, honey glazed carrots, salad,
roast chicken and apple pie.
(Not the traditional meal for sure. We like doing our own thing anyway!)
Delicious homemade apple pie, and whipped cream
made by my sweet hubby.
Our big boy!
Our little boy!
Tough cookie!
Father and son!

No comments:

Post a Comment