Tuesday, July 10, 2012

6 months old!

Yann is 6 months old today. What a crazy awesome 6 months we had with him! He does so much things now like seating up, holding his own bottle or spoon to feed himself, making lots of different sounds, loves the water now, sleeps longer and so on... We love him and still get amazed at the new simple things he does.

He had his 6 months appointment yesterday with our family doctor. My brother and I took him there, then Marc came and joined us. I LOVE that Marc always comes to whatever appointments baby has with the doctor or the nurses. He has never missed one since baby was born. Our Doctor was so happy to see our little man. He was extremely happy about how Yann is growing, and said that he is a very healthy baby. While he was sick baby lost some weight but he is still doing good. He weighs 16Lbs and 12oz and measures 27 inches. We are so happy!!!

In 6 months even Marc and I have changed, a lot. Some changes or good some not so much, lol.

I can't wait to see what's to come in the next few months. I am grateful to be a mother, and to have my son.

We spend a lot of time out. It is too hot out!

 Humm, can I borrow your camera, mommy?

 I just love his eyes. They remind me of black pearls.

 Playing with mommy's camera :)

 Who doesn't love squeaky toys :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment