Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Petting Zoo!

There was a gas leak in the blue apartments by my house yesterday. At first I didn't think a lot about it, but then the smell of the gas started to be stronger and stronger, so I decided to take my brother and son to the petting zoo just in case something happens :).

I am glad we did it. We had a lot of fun, and baby seemed to have enjoyed the outing. He kept staring at the animals and giving them smiles. My brother saw animals he has never seen before, and we also got to meet the owners of the zoo. We had quite a lengthy conversation with them.

Yann and Yann <3

 Looking at the bear.

Staring at the donkey.

 First time seeing a buffalo.

 Looking for uncle.

 My smiley boy.

 Ducks.

 It's hard to get a picture of my brother.

 Balou the bear.


No comments:

Post a Comment