Tuesday, February 14, 2012

April 13th, 2012

The Alberta Apprenticeship and Industry Training Board has selected Marc as the 2011 Top Apprentice in the Parts Technician trade (for all of Alberta). After 3 years of schooling, Marc not only got his journeyman ticket but he also succeeded at getting his red seal. And to top it off, he was selected as the top apprentice in his trade because he had the highest marks.

So, on Friday, April 13th, 2012, Marc will receive an award for his achievement in Edmonton (which I was invited to go). I am extremely proud of him, and the hard work he has put in studying day and night in order to "graduate". I am proud that his hard work has been recognised and that he has been selected as top apprentice. 

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! that is really impressive!! Top in his class, you must be a proud wife! Hey if you guys need a place to stay and/or a babysitter, we're offering!! :) (or I did see ramada south having a sale on their rooms for $59/night!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lara! I am really proud for sure. Thank you for offering us a place to stay. Baby is going to stay with grandma and grandpa B, so Marc and I can go and get the award then we are heading home right after that.

    ReplyDelete