My diaper caddy (aka basket) is done. Got buttons at the scrapbook store, the ribbons at walmart, and the basket at work today. Glue things together, and now it's done. It didn't take too much time. I like it! I just have to put some diapers, wipes and all in, and we are good to go, lol.
 |
I didn't make anything extravagant, lol.
Something simple and easy to do :). |
 |
Finally filled the empty place
next to my jumbo giraffe bank :). |
ok, when I read the post before this one, I thought I read that you wanted to make your own diaper GENIE (garbage/pail etc) don't know why.. and I was thinking... ok she's being thrify, and was curiouse how you 'd make it with "baskets and ribbons" I was imagining this thing that would not keep the stink in, LOL. So when I read this post I was like ohhhhhhh a diaper CADDY, had a good chuckle.
ReplyDeleteHahahaha!!!! No ribbons and buttons would hide the stink from diapers lol. Your comment gave me a good chuckle too, haha!!!
ReplyDeletelove it so cute I have been trying to find a basket forever for that stuff. I guess I might have to pop into winners for a look.
ReplyDeleteWinners has a few of these left. The one I got cost me only $6. I can get you one if you want.
ReplyDelete